Sunday, February 21, 2010

So I went Krogering today......

Many of my friends and family know that do the Lollipops Consignment Sale twice a year & set up as a vendor with all my Baileigh Grace fab items. When the 2 & 1/2 day sale is over, I am uber exhausted. I even reported to the nice policeman at the sale that my friend had a GPS stolen out of her car~~~when in fact it had not. I don't even know if she even has a GPS in her car. When I told her the policeman said she should report it she just politely smiled and handed me an Adderall. I just get delirious due to lack of sleep. So, I slept all of Saturday, still woke up groggy today. Just couldn't get out of the funk. Like a hangover without the Jack Daniels.

I made my list~~~even had coupons~~~and went to the grocery. Later at home I realized that I left out the main ingredient for dinner tonight~~RIBS. So, I went to Kroger, again. Driving into the parking lot while talking to Abby I see the crowd of shoppers gathered around a big box. It could only mean one thing. FREE PUPPIES.

Amber: Abby, tell me not to get a puppy, that it is a bad idea. ]
Abby: Seriously, its like having a baby, Amber. DO NOT get a puppy.
Amber: Ok....thanks. No puppy.

15 minutes later, Abby calls back as I am in Kroger.

Abby: Hey, are you shopping?
Amber: Yes, you won't believe what I did.
Abby: YOU DIDN'T?!?!?!?

Yes, I did. She is adorable going into hour 8. A snuggler. Herschel doesn't seem to care for her. And in a couple of days, everyone in Jackson County might hear me cursing in the rain in the middle of the night.

But for now, I dig her.

Welcome the new addition, Bella. PS....I know you all know I am a Twilight FREAK, but I have always wanted a female dog named Bella or Georgie. So I named her Bella, reserving Georgie for another bulldog one day. SERIOUSLY.....







2 comments:

Abby said...

She is sooooooo cute and cuddly! Can't wait to meet her. :)

Badpatty said...

It's good to know that there are other suckers like me out there.